We are an industry leader in Advertising & Branding. Our agency is seeking an Administrative Assistant interested in playing an integral role in shaping our day-to-day operations and company culture. This position is vital to our agency’s operations, serving as a source of support to our creative team, acting as a liaison to our clients, third party vendors, and associates, and managing administrative functions. This position includes company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Leave, Vacation, and paid Holidays once eligible. Some benefits require employee contribution.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Driven and detail oriented with a “Can Do, Will Do” attitude.
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
- Collaborative team player for which there is no job too large or too small.
- Looking to cultivate and sharpen their administrative skills and broaden their experience.
- Personable and effective communicator with strong work ethic.
- Wants to be part of the team and understands the importance of supporting every member in a fast paced and deadline driven work environment.
- Ability to plan & prioritize independently.
- Answering a multi-line phone system and ensuring phones are staffed during working hours (including scheduling backup support).
- Greeting and welcoming clients and providing outstanding Customer Service.
- Drafting and tracking purchase orders, estimates, data entry, coordinating conference room calendars, and petty cash.
- Managing daily lunch orders, expenditure spreadsheets, mail deliveries, managing Freelancer and Out-of-Office tracking.
- Coordinating and booking travel reservations.
- Assisting with Human Resource projects.
- Coordinating Monday morning breakfast, monthly birthday celebrations, and assisting in planning special events, as requested.
- Maintaining office aesthetic. Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supply inventory, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-based applications, Google Mail & Mac.
- Reliable transportation.
- Reliable, punctual, extremely dependable.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Critical thinking skills. Problem solver.
- Calm under pressure.
Principals only. Recruiters/staffing agencies, please do not apply.
We are a pet friendly environment.
Please submit your resume and online portfolio (if applicable) via our job application form. Kindly remember to place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
*And Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), or any other category protected by law.